Summer Camp Programs
Updated March 15, 2021
Summer Recreation Camp 2021 is back!
NEW LOCATION: CROSS FARM PARK
This year the program will be broken down into three (3) two week sessions for you to choose.
(see below for schedule of weeks)
REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY, MARCH 23 at 9:00 AM
Registration is limited in each two week session to 120 participants
Please note: due to this being an outdoor proDone Editinggram,
it will be canceled on inclement weather days.
Your child’s session will be filled with crafts, active and passive outdoor play,
and on-site special events.
June 28 - July 9 (no camp 7/5)
9 program days
July 12 - July 23
10 program days
July 26- August 6
10 program days
- Please be aware as of today (3/11/21), we must follow the current Executive Order which was put in place in the summer of 2020. If new guidelines are issued, we will adjust at that time.
- All current NJ Guidelines for Summer Youth Camps will be followed (subject to updates from the state of New Jersey)
- Temperatures will be taken each morning at arrival.
- Face coverings will be required at drop off/pick up and where social distancing cannot be achieved during the program.
- Children must have completed Kindergarten in June of 2021 up through entering 7th grade
- Monday - Friday; 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Staggered drop off and pick up times for each age group. Accommodations will be made for those with children in different age groups.
- Each age group will be its own "pod" for the two (2) week session. Pods will not intermingle with each other during the camp session (subject to update)
- PODS ARE BASED ON THE GRADE CHILD IS ENTERING FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6 & 7th Grade
- Registration opens on Wednesday, March 23 at 9:00 AM
- For more information please call the Recreation Office at 732-946-2820 ext. 1225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.